Currently, only a very small proportion of India’s workforce has any formal skill training. Not surprisingly therefore several sectors of the country’s economy face shortage of skilled people and are mired with low productivity levels due to poor quality of workforce. At the same time, large sections of the country’s youth are looking for economic and livelihood opportunities. In this context, skill development has become a key priority area for the country. This is not only essential for economic development, but would help to fulfill youth aspirations for good quality, better paid jobs and self-employment opportunities. This would also enable the country to take advantage of its favorable demographic profile. With a large pool of skilled people, India has an opportunity to become a skill provider for the world, particularly the ageing developed world.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood.Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning(RPL).
The objective of this Scheme is to encourage skill development for youth by providing placement linked skill training. Specifically, the Scheme aims to:
- Providing 60 lakh youth with the opportunity to get trained, assessed and certified.
- Aligning the competencies of 40 lakh indivisuals from the un-regulated workforce with the NSQF.
- Enabling a platform that will facilitate trainings in special areas and premises of Government bodies and Corporates.
- Linking the aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge of PMKVY candidates to potential employers.
In line with the objectives stated above, this Scheme is applicable to any candidate of Indian nationality who:
- Is an unemploed youth or, school/college dropouts,
- Possesses as Aadhar card and a bank account
- Has a verifiable alternate ID such as PAN or Voter ID (applicable only for the states of North-East region and J&K-Additional IDs may be added from time to time)
- Any other criteria as defined by the Sector Skill Councils for respective job roles
PROCESS FOR AVAILING THE BENEFIT OF THE SCHEME
- Candidates can enroll in any course mentioned in the table below.
- Candidates will be required to provide the Aadhaar number at the time of enrolment. In the case of Aadhaar number not available, Rooman will facilitate the enrolment of the candidates for Aadhaar.
- After completion of training, the candidate will be assessed by one of the Assessment agencies approved by the respective SSC.
• Pan India Reach
• Domain Experts
• A collaborative model to offer the best
• Strong Industry network
• Customer centric model, flexibility for Onsite, Offsite Training
- Arrange for Required Investment to set up the training center as per the specifications of INCEPTION
- Follow Standard Operation Procedure and Conduct training at the centers as per INCEPTION guidelines.
- Create good students word of mouth by offering quality training and good placement.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures mentioned in the franchisee agreement.
- Should upgrade for the new courses launched by INCEPTION.
- Create local market awareness by various campaigning programs.
- Reporting to INCEPTION as per guidelines.
- Generate Business as per the targets.
- Payment for royalty, advt. charges, course material etc. to be done on time.
- PROJECT START-UP GUIDANCE:
- Center layout planning
- Furniture & interior design standards
- Staff recruitment & training
- ON-GOING BUSINESS GUIDANCE:
- Cash flow planning guidance
- Advertising strategy and Support
- Course scheduling strategy
- Student counseling guidance
- SALES KIT:
- Standard course information brochures
- Standard prospects
- Layout for promotional media
- EDUCATIONAL CENTRE ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT:
- Standard student selection procedures/tests
- Standard manual covering all education center procedures
- Standard course record log books
- Student placement planning guidance
- Visits by INCEPTION representative
(1) Approx 1500 sq. ft. – 3000 sq. ft. covered area is required.
(2) Two class room’s having sitting capacity of 30+ students.
(3) Front office
(4) Computer Lab with Internet Connectivity
(5) Washroom (Separate each for male & female students)
|Computers/ Printers/Scanners/Projector/ Fax
|Biometric Attendance System for the students
|Front Office Executive
||As per the requirement of the course
“What is the recipe for successful achievement? To my mind there are just four essential ingredients: Choose a career you love, give it the best there is in you, seize your opportunities, and be a member of the team.” – Benjamin F. Fairless
The major objective of campus placement of INCEPTION is to identify the talented and qualified professionals before they complete their education. This process reduces the time for an industry to pick the candidates according to their need.It is a cumbersome activity and hence majority of the companies find it difficult to trace the right talent. Many students do not understand the importance of placement training that is being imparted, whether it is an aptitude training or soft skills. They show the least interest in this due to various factors viz., projects, assignments or more of activities loaded by the institutions as part of their curriculum thinking that it is not useful. It is the responsibility of the companies training on placement to make the students equipped on all aspects of career development along with creating a very good impact in them which makes them feel every minute they spend in the placement training session is worth being there and will help them in getting placed in their dream companies.
We have tie ups with reputed companies. Companies recruit students to do their academic project in the interiors industrial environment.
At INCEPTION our objective is to make the process of finding employment completely reliable, where sector relevant job postings make it convenient for both the job-seeker and the recruiter to focus on their specific requirements without undue wastage of time at either end. Besides the digital effort at providing appropriate job opportunities to our trainees placement for its skilled, SSC certified trainees through its “Placement cell” at regular intervals.