• Pan India Reach
• Domain Experts
• A collaborative model to offer the best
• Strong Industry network
• Customer centric model, flexibility for Onsite, Offsite Training
- Arrange for Required Investment to set up the training center as per the specifications of INCEPTION
- Follow Standard Operation Procedure and Conduct training at the centers as per INCEPTION guidelines.
- Create good students word of mouth by offering quality training and good placement.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures mentioned in the franchisee agreement.
- Should upgrade for the new courses launched by INCEPTION.
- Create local market awareness by various campaigning programs.
- Reporting to INCEPTION as per guidelines.
- Generate Business as per the targets.
- Payment for royalty, advt. charges, course material etc. to be done on time.
- PROJECT START-UP GUIDANCE:
- Center layout planning
- Furniture & interior design standards
- Staff recruitment & training
- ON-GOING BUSINESS GUIDANCE:
- Cash flow planning guidance
- Advertising strategy and Support
- Course scheduling strategy
- Student counseling guidance
- SALES KIT:
- Standard course information brochures
- Standard prospects
- Layout for promotional media
- EDUCATIONAL CENTRE ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT:
- Standard student selection procedures/tests
- Standard manual covering all education center procedures
- Standard course record log books
- Student placement planning guidance
- Visits by INCEPTION representative
(1) Approx 1500 sq. ft. – 3000 sq. ft. covered area is required.
(2) Two class room’s having sitting capacity of 30+ students.
(3) Front office
(4) Computer Lab with Internet Connectivity
(5) Washroom (Separate each for male & female students)
|Computers/ Printers/Scanners/Projector/ Fax||01 Each|
|Air Conditioners||As required|
|Biometric Attendance System for the students||01|
|Front Office Executive||01|
|Faculties||As per the requirement of the course|